Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Music Sounds Better With You

Listening to : "Music Sounds Better With You" - Daft Punk/ Stardust



I'm sure you've heard "Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust, if not here's a funky jam for you to listen to. I had to get this guitar necklace when I saw the song title on It and I'm loving small pendant necklaces right now to layer with others. An even better addition to my closet is my Jeffrey Campbell Lita's!!! 

Words cannot express the excitement I had when my mom told be about this birthday present, when I saw the package at the door and when I slipped them on for the first time. They really are SO comfortable! I got them yesterday and today was the perfect weather to try them out, It has been cloudy enough for boots and a sweater but not too cold.. perfect.  I'm also wearing my aztec printed sweater which is a fun piece to throw on an otherwise bland outfit. 













Sweater: Blues and Shoes
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Blues and Shoes
Jeffrey Campbell Lita: NastyGal





3 comments:

  1. Yay, I just got mine in the mail on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the litas are gorgeous! and of course the entire outfit! love it! follow me maybe?

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete